On May 20, 2009 rewarding ceremony of the contest «PERSPEKTIVA» took place in
It is worth to remind that the contest was organized by Ministry of Education and Science of Tatarstan Republic, Young scholars and specialists Organization of Tatarstan Republic and supported by Innovative Technopark “Idea”, State Non-profit Organization “Investment and Venture Fund of the
The contest «PERSPEKTIVA» is aimed at the involving young people to the scientific, technical and research work; finding out talented and gifted students and supporting them to self-determinate in future profession; stimulating students research-and-development activities and intellectual creative works by government; developing the cooperative and coordinative relations between the educational institutions and another fund and private organizations.
Projects were presented on the following directions:
1. Information technologies (IT)
2. Applied chemistry. Chemical industry
3. Radio engineering and electronics
4. Aviation, aeronautics and cosmonautics
5. Motor transport
7. Energy and energy supply
8. Devices and instruments
9. Timber and woodworking industry
10. Construction and architecture
11. Medicine and health service
12. Preservation of the environment. Human ecology
13. Metrology. Standardization. Patent branch. Invention. Rationalization activity
14. Domestic trade. Tourist- excursion service
The rewarding ceremony of the contest «PERSPEKTIVA» was carried on by the deputy Minister of Education and Science of Tatarstan Republic Vadim Khomenko. Winners also were congratulated by general director of Innovative Technopark “Idea” Sergey Yushko, vice-chancellor of scientific work of KSU Danis Nurgaliev, deputy director of Investment venture Fund Ruslan Gabidullin and representative of Young scholars and specialists Organization of Tatarstan Republic.
All winners were awarded by memorable diplomas and valuable prizes.